Tuesday, August 16, 2016

You Can Always ADD a Little Color to Your Life...

     While growing up I didn't have many girlfriends (I was a bit of a tomboy) and never got to experience the thrill and danger of experimenting with my hair color while in high school...

     Thanks to my good friend Erika that is one thing I can cross off my bucket list! (loves you boo!)

Sally's
   
     We stopped at Sally's in Pearl City to stock up on all necessary items. First, we needed a bleaching kit (oh boy!), then I picked my color (PURPLE!), and thankfully she already had the Coconut Oil at home.

     We were ready and I was extremely excited!!!


     Erika aspires to know all that she can about beauty and hair and was eager to help! (I might have seen her rubbing her hands together like a Disney Villain but that could have been the fumes!)

   
     This evolution was a labor of love and I'm grateful and happy that Erika was with me every step of the way...

     As Erika continued to bleach my hair I could feel the burn and new that the product was working its way through my hair...SEE?


     O.K.! I was definitely blonder (not a good look for me) but a necessity if I wanted to add color to my hair.

     Erika tried to put on the cap that the bleaching kit brought after she added purple to my hair...I don't think it fits my big head!! (HA!) What do you think?

     LOL! Erika let me stew in the much smaller cap for all of 2 minutes and walked away laughing...

     Then she brought me one that actually fit! Thank you girl!


     We waited about 45 minutes and then washed the color right out of my hair! (you sang that last part didn't you?)

     Erika assured me the color was there and I could sorta see it but I was excited when she got her hair dryer out! Woohoo!


     Will you look at that! I've got PURPLE in my hair! YES! Erika definitely did her thing and it came out beautifully!

     It's subtle enough when I part my hair and I can bring my hair up and you can truly see the color throughout my lovely locks!


     But the MOST amazing part was when I put my hair up (like I normally do for my everyday look) and ALL you can see is PURPLE!! (I'm soooo happy!)


     Thank you so much Erika! I have fulfilled a long time wish of doing my hair with a girlfriend. I believe that it is a part of growing up that I missed on and I'm happy we were able to accomplish it together!

3 comments:

  1. That is so fantastic!
    https://www.justvirginhair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albeit most cancers are allocated stages, basal cell carcinoma is only from time to time organized. That is because it's exceptionally far-fetched for basal cell carcinoma to spread, and the degree of cancer's spread is the essential thought in most customary organizing models.
    Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel is use in all types of skin disease.

    ReplyDelete