Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mother's Day Never Looked THIS Good!

     Mother's Day came in 2016 with a slow yawn...lol...the children, Yatniel, Yared, and Yorick let me sleep in (how lovely) and I did!

     After my morning of sleeping in (again yay!) my Loving Husband (my Ookie) Joe took me to "The Ward Warehouse" in downtown Waikiki!
     
"The Ward Warehouse"
   
     I had received a notice on my FB Page that "THEFACESHOP" was having a Mother's Day Special! Sooo...being the Loving Husband he is he sacrificed himself and went shopping with me (whee!). 

Ready, Set, GO!

     I had a great time looking though "THEFACESHOP"! As you guys know I'm in love with Korean culture especially KDramas and KPop so going to a Korean beauty shop was a true treat.

Look what I got!

     The Mother's Day Special was an interesting promotion. Once you got all the products you were going to buy you scratched a ticket to uncover what percentage you would save. Some people even got 100% off their purchase! 

     I was not so fortunate...I got 10% off...lol...

KIM SOO HYUN
          ...but I did get to see a CELEBRITY!!! 


Look what I GOT!
     I also had bought face masks for both my Husband and I at "THEFACESHOP". I had always seen them in the dramas and was curious as to how they would feel. 

Leading Lady...?(LOL)
    All in all it was a great Mother's Day... and I'm looking forward to Father's Day to see if my Ookie will make me go golfing with him?!? (Ugh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment